I have lived in Reno for most of my life and have raised my two children here. I feel privileged to care for the women of my hometown. I previously enjoyed 10 years of practicing obstetrics and delivering babies. Currently, I only practice gynecology which allows for the opportunity to spend more time with my patients discussing a variety of women’s health issues including adolescence, sexual health, contraception, menstrual problems, surgical issues, hormonal management and menopause. I believe my life experiences and my psychology background give me a unique perspective as I consider the mind-body effect while caring for women through all stages of their reproductive life. I enjoy listening and individualizing care for each of my patients. Education as well as managing health problems is a key part of my care.
I enjoy an active lifestyle including hiking, paddle-boarding, skiing, snow-shoeing and generally being outdoors. Time with my family and loved ones remains an important priority. I also enjoy my quiet time gardening, reading and being with my animals.
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Kaiser foundation Hospital Los Angeles, California, Residency
- University of California, Irvine. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Research & Fellowship
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Reno, Doctorate of Medicine
- Santa Clara University, Bachelor of Science, Psychology