I enjoyed my time in Vermont for 4 years during residency at the University of Vermont College of Medicine, but am excited to be practicing in my hometown, Reno, with my wife and sons. I enjoy alpine skiing, hiking, backpacking, SCUBA diving, cooking and movies. Clinical interests include gynecologic laparoscopy and minimally invasive surgery, as well as providing compassionate, individualized care during pregnancy.
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Vermont College of Medicine in alliance with Fletcher Allen Healthcare, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residenc
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Doctorate of Medicine
- University of Nevada, Reno, Bachelor of Science & Master of Science: Biotechnology