After rotating through many specialties during medical school, I found that taking care of women was the most challenging and positive experience. From adolescence through pregnancy, and from gynecological to menopausal issues, I thoroughly enjoy seeing each individual achieve her dreams of adulthood, motherhood, and a healthier life with preventive care and education on current issues affecting women today. I consider my career unique in the fact that every patient needs different medical or surgical care, and keeps me moving through an ever-changing specialty.
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- White Memorial Medical Center – Obstetrics and Gynecology, Los Angeles, CA, Residency
- University of Nevada School of Medicine Reno, NV, Doctorate of Medicine
- University of Nevada, Reno, NV, Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences