I am a strong believer in the need for a woman’s mind, body and environment to be in sync in order to achieve a lifetime of good health. I believe every woman deserves to have personalized and comprehensive medical or surgical care that meets her goals. What makes my job unique and uplifting is the range of ages, issues and life-changing events that I see my patients through.
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Las Vegas, NV, Residency
- University of Nevada School of Medicine Reno, NV, Doctorate of Medicine
- Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA, Bachelor of Arts in Biology