After living and practicing in both New Orleans and Arizona, I am happy to have found Reno for my forever home. I have lived in Reno since 2009 but have only been with OB/GYN Associates since 2018. I am excited and grateful to have been able to join a practice with physicians who enjoy practicing OB/GYN as much as I do.
When not at work I like to swim, bike and run and have completed three Ironman distance triathlons. I also enjoy exploring our beautiful community with my two rescue dogs.
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, Residency
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, Doctorate of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science, Physiological Science