I aim to provide comprehensive, up-to-date obstetric and gynecologic care in collaboration with my patients. I strive to provide an individualized diagnostic and treatment plan for each woman. I offer general gynecology and obstetric services, with a special interest in abnormal pap smears. I am a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, a member of the ASCCP, and a member of the Catholic Medical Association.
I grew up in Houston and lived on the East Coast for many years before moving to Reno. I moved here with my husband and daughter to enjoy the beauty of this region, the weather, and the many outdoor activities at our doorstep. In my free time, I enjoy the beach, skiing, reading, and spending time with my family.
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, Doctorate of Medicine
- Georgetown University Hospital and Washington Hospital Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia, Bachelor of Science