“I had been a patient of Dr. Erickson’s for 16 years. When he retired, I was sorry to see him go and was hesitant to switch to another doctor. Dr. Tippett made the transition an easy one. She made me feel at ease, listened to my concerns, and seems very conscientious and knowledgeable. I am very pleased she is practicing at OBGYN. Thank you Dr. Tippett!”
After living and practicing in both New Orleans and Arizona, I am happy to have found Reno for my forever home. I have lived in Reno since 2009 but have only been with OB/GYN Associates since 2018. I am excited and grateful to have been able to join a practice with physicians who enjoy practicing OB/GYN as much as I do.
When not at work I like to swim, bike and run and have completed three Ironman distance triathlons. I also enjoy exploring our beautiful community with my two rescue dogs.
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, Residency
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, Doctorate of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science, Physiological Science