“Dr. Jack is absolutely amazing and his nurse is just as amazing. I feel so comfortable and relaxed. Every question or concern is answered to the fullest. If there is a concern regarding my health Dr Jack always informs me or tells me to follow up with my primary doctor.”
Born in Carson City, Nevada, Dr. Jack is proud to be practicing in Reno, where he resides with his two daughters. His personal interests include singing, running, SCUBA diving, traveling, and skiing (snow & water).
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
- University of Nevada, School of Medical Sciences, Reno, Nevada, Doctorate of Medicine
- Washington University, St. Louis, MO, Bachelor of Arts, Biology and History and Master of Arts, Biology