I was born and raised in Reno and feel privileged to serve my hometown community. My husband who is also a Reno native, teaches at a local high school. We have two children who keep us very active. I look forward to establishing relationships and taking care of women of all ages.
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, Residency
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Reno, NV, Doctorate of Medicine
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA, Bachelor of Science in Cell and Molecular Biology