I grew up and went to college in Northern California. After moving around for medical school in East Tennessee, residency training in Houston, and working in Pittsburgh for several years, I am happy to have settled in Reno! My spouse and 3 children have integrated into the community here and keep me busy when I am not at work, along with our dogs and cats. I love to read and stay active through the local masters swim team.
I am excited to take care of the women of Northern Nevada with a group of physicians dedicated to providing individualized, evidence based care for every one of our patients.
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- BA at Mills College (Oakland, CA)
- MD at East Tennessee State University (Johnson City, TN)
- Residency at Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX)